Ajel’s Enterprise Mobility Solutions team helps clients design, implement, and integrate focused mobility applications, while applying a proven implementation methodology that controls costs, meets project deadlines, and minimizes risk.
Employees are no more bound to work only within the office precincts. They can stay connected to the rest of their team and complete tasks from anywhere and whenever required, using any of the compatible electronic devices. Enterprise mobility is a strategic approach based on this principle. Forward-thinking businesses are implementing enterprise mobility strategies in order to allow their employees to do jobs with utmost flexibility.
If these strategies are to deliver business results and value that lasts beyond a few business cycles, they must combine the latest mobile technologies, effective methods of engagement, and complete system integration. With the right people behind you, your enterprise mobility solutions can create new revenue channels, improve field staff efficiency, increase market penetration, and build brand loyalty. We are the right people to help you do just that.
We’ve worked right across B2C, B2B, and B2E. This experience allows us to deliver innovative enterprise mobility solutions that enable you to make quick and critical decisions. We’ve delivered high-end integrated mobility solutions for industry verticals including healthcare, BFSI, retail and E-commerce, media and entertainment, real estate, and many more. What’s more, we’ve deployed them right across iOS, Android, and Windows.
Crucially, we understand your mobility solutions requirement. From the initial consultation right through to application development and delivery, we use agile project management techniques to offer you a portfolio of diverse enterprise mobility services and solutions. If you want to create an effective communication channel between your employees, customers, and partners, we’d love to help you do it.
An overview of our Enterprise Mobility offerings
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) to control, optimize, and secure mobile devices within an enterprise while protecting the corporate network
- Mobile Email Management (MEM) to remotely monitor and secure corporate email configurations across all mobile devices
- Mobile Content Management (MCM) to encrypt corporate data on employees’ personal mobile devices locally
- Mobile Application Management (MAM) to access, manage, and control employees’ corporate as well as personal smartphones and tablets
- Unified Endpoint Management to manage and monitor all remote devices from one place