Microsoft Dynamics is a line of integrated, adaptable business management solutions that enable organizations to make important business decisions with greater confidence. Microsoft Dynamics works like and with familiar Microsoft software — easing adoption and reducing the risks inherent to implementing a new solution. Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) has been consistently rated among the top 3 ERP solutions worldwide.
Ajel’s Microsoft Dynamics Center of Excellence (CoE) is geared to help organizations and their divisions meet their business objectives of ERP / CRM implementation.
Microsoft Dynamics CoE:
- Focuses on Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics CRM.
- Comprises experienced technical and functional experts.
- Is a part of various early adoption programs. The knowledge acquired through various early adoption programs is directly translated to the customer in terms of implementation, creating deployment roadmap, evaluating new functionalities, etc.
- Helps organizations harness the rich features and functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV and CRM by bringing in industry-specific adoption accelerators, effective migration and upgrade methodologies, best practices, toolkits and value-added supplements.
Ajel’s services include:
- End-to-end Implementation and Rollouts
- Upgrades and Migrations
- Business Intelligence and Dashboard Services
- Dynamics ISV Co-development
End-to-end Implementation and Customization Services
With many application implementations and rollouts in numerous business domains, Ajel provides low-risk end-to-end services, built on mature methodologies, through a framework-driven approach and a proven cost-effective global delivery model. Ajel’s service offerings extend across the full nine yards — from Gap Analysis and Requirement Mapping to Deployment, Training and Post-Implementation Support.
Upgrade Services for Microsoft Dynamics
Ajel’s methodology and tool assisted upgrade service offering for AX ensures efficient and effective upgrades.
With a dedicated “Upgrade Lab for Microsoft Dynamics,” Ajel provides various upgrade options such as:
- Technical Upgrade: Upgrading the existing functionality to a new platform.
- Functional Upgrade: Enhancing the implementation by upgrading the new functionality to a new version.
- Re-implementation: Involves business process changes as well.
- Multiple engagement models
Apart from working directly with customers, we also work extensively with partners for assisting them to upgrade their customers.
Ajel offers extensive support to customers with its global delivery support, functional and core technical support, L1, L2 and L3 support through its established processes, and tool-based approach for reporting and tracking.
Ajel’s Packaged Application Support Framework is based on three levels of support:
- Application Usage Support (L1)
- Application Maintenance Support (L2)
- Advanced Support in Coordination with the Principal (L3)
Business Intelligence and Dashboard services
Ajel helps large and medium enterprises optimize their investments in enterprise systems by developing Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting, and Business Performance Management solutions for them.
Microsoft Dynamics ISV Co-Development
Ajel provides services that jump-start the development of vertical and horizontal add-ons on Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV and CRM, enabling software product companies to achieve faster time-to-market objectives.
Ajel also helps software product companies integrate their software products with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV and CRM, using the best-fit EAI scenarios like BizTalk and Web services. Ajel also offers services for migrating from legacy and competitive platforms to Microsoft technologies
Highlights of the Practice
- Strong industry focus – Retail, BFSI, M&E and Hi-Tech with a value driven and IP based Go to Market approach
- Dedicated Centre of Excellence with specific services and solutions on
Microsoft Dynamics – AX
Microsoft Dynamics – NAV
Microsoft Dynamics – CRM
- 70% Certified across team with strengths in SCM, Manufacturing, Trade & Logistics, CRM and Finance
- Skill sets across Microsoft technologies – Server technologies, Development technologies, Network, Database, Applications
- Reusable components based approach for value add in the areas of upgrade effort assessment, predictive analytics in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing among others