Remote Administration Services
To ensure maximum uptime, you have to proactively monitor your systems around the clock to detect any anomalies that might indicate an imminent problem. You also have to do routine upgrades, system tweaking and maintenance. Not every company has the luxury of IT staff they can dedicate to these tasks. And those that do would prefer to have their IT professionals doing more productive work like application development.
The owners of small to medium enterprises have to pay heavy charges to the Server administrator for jobs like installing, upgrading any application/ package. Unavailability of such administrator when required is a common scenario.
Server administration does not have to be done on the spot, an online connection to the server is sufficient enough for administrative jobs to be done.
Our remote server administration service plans offer a cost-effective alternative to a Linux and Windows System Administrator. Ajel provides comprehensive monitoring and administration service that can save you money, increase your efficiency, and most importantly, keep your systems humming along.
- System Administration
- Application Deployment and Maintenance
- Data Backup and Storage
- Domain Name Service (DNS) administration
- Operating system and Internet server software upgrades
- Operating system performance tuning
- Mail Server (adding/deleting users, mail forwards, auto-responders)
- Web Server and FTP Server management (access control, adding domains, basic password security, server module support)
- Operating System Troubleshooting
- Server Reboots as and when necessary
- Other customer specific tasks
- Systems administrators track software releases and test and install relevant service packs as they become available.
- VPN configuration
- Kernel rebuild
- Perl/Shell/CGI/System scripting
- Backup Plan & implementation
- File & Directory services, NFS, etc.
- Network management
- Disaster recovery
- Software installations and configuration
Application Deployment and Maintenance
- Our Network Administration team has the experience to install and support Database Servers, Application Servers and e-commerce applications.
- Standard or customer-specific application software installation
- POP and SMTP mail server configuration
- Distributed application/server support
- En Interactive Team currently supports Linux / Windows operating environments
- Customer must provide specific setup and configuration instructions
Data Backup and Storage
- Backing-up important files and database information protects companies and their customers in the unlikely event that data is lost or destroyed. En Interactive provides retrieval solutions such as disk-to-disk backup and ftp backup services.
- File system backup